What if I cannot locate my spouse?

You can still get a divorce even if you cannot locate your spouse.  You will need to serve the complaint on your spouse by alternate service.   Typically a divorce complaint is hand delivered to inform the spouse of the divorce.  The process of alternate service involves publish notice and sending registered mail to their last known address.  After alternate service, you can get a divorce.